Introduction

An example of what I'd like to become
Let me first introduce myself. I am a 23 year old girl with Turkish origins, living in the Netherlands. I was born and raised in a typical Dutch-Turkish environment, with mostly Turkish values in a Dutch surrounding. I'm single (by choice), I study (fashion design), I still live with my parents due to the fact that combining work and study can be a hard thing to do. Plus I don't need to travel far for college, so it also wouldn't make any sense to start living on my own, if my parents can provide me with a place to live.

I've always been a popular girl. Yeah, I've got good looks, and I know it, but I don't brag about it. Boys have always flocked around me, wanting my attention, girls have always wanted to be my friend. But you have to be a little bit careful who you date if your parents are Turkish, they have to approve of it. And preferably of course my parents would like to see me marrying another Turkish man, but they just aren't my type, they are way too protective and demanding for my taste.

With my good looks I quickly got noticed to do some modeling work, which I do occasionally. Nothing really big yet, but it's nice to make some money on the side doing something I enjoy. I do mostly fashion and glamor shoots, as well as some promo girl work or dancing. I get around, thanks to my good looks.

Good looks are not just something that comes easy, although I don't complain much. Sure I have good features to begin with, but looking good also requires maintenance and an occasional upgrade. I work out at the gym, to keep my body in good shape, I take care of my skin, I wear make up every day, I like to dress fashionable. And yes, I've also done some plastic surgery. When I was 21 I did my first boob job. I've always wanted to get bigger boobs. Before I had a modest B cup, but I wanted bigger boobs. I love how boobs get women attention, and emphasize the feminine quality. So I went to a big D cup. I also did something on my lips, to get those perfect full lips I always wanted.

So yeah, I look like a bombshell. A brunette exotic looking bombshell that is. With my Turkish origins, I'm perhaps not the typical blonde bimbo barbie girl, but you could say I'm the Middle Eastern version of that. And I love that idea. I love the idea of looking perfect and flawless. Almost too perfect. I love having a tiny waist and big boobs, and a nicely shaped but, because it gets me attention, and I love getting attention.

But I don't always get the attention I want. Part of the reason I wanted this fake barbie look, was because I wanted to feel like a very sexual being. I would love to be seen and treated like a sex object, to be objectified for my body. I know, it's not a very popular thing right now, with all the feminists, women's rights movements and the whole #MeToo discussion. But the truth is, not every girl wants to be treated like a man. I want to be treated like a woman, I want to feel sexualized, objectified, turned into a lust object for men.

But as you can imagine, that's quite difficult considering my current position, living with my religious Muslim family and still being in college. So I'm looking for someone to help me out with that. Someone that understands my needs and desires, and wishes to take this further, preferably far away from my family, so they would never have to find out.

And that's why I've started this blog. In hopes that someone might read this, and understands my needs and is willing to help me out with that. I'll post some more info in the future about exactly the things that I'm interested in, but you can always reply me here.

xxx

A Turkish Barbie Slut

Comments

  1. mmm, you sound like a real hot bimbo .... very interesting....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What am I looking for?

The power of humiliation and degrading

The perfect bimbo job