My future

I love bimbo tattoos like these
I've talked a bit already about myself and what I want to become. But in this post I'd like to go a little deeper into how I see my dream coming true in a possible feature. So here goes:

Eventually I'd like to become someone's bimbo slave. A slave submitting to my Master, trained by him to please him and anyone he wants me to in every way he pleases. Always looking like a bimbo slut, with high heels, big boobs that make it clear I'm nothing more than a sextoy, puffy lips that beg to be wrapped around cock, in the most slutty and bimboish outfits.

I'll always be wearing a slave collar, as a devoted slave, and he might even have added some piercings and tattoos on my body to enhance my status as a bimbo fuckdoll and his property. For example piercing rings in both of my nipples as well as my clithood, to enhance my status as a slut. And one or several tattoos in perhaps some intimate places showing I belong to him as his slave. I love the idea of having such a tattoo right above my pussy, so I can never hide from anyone who's sex slave I am.

I also liked the idea someone once told me of having a barcode or QR code tattooed somewhere, which when scanned, would bring up my bimbo slave webpage featuring all my stats and several pictures of me in the most exposing ways. I would also love to get for example another tattoo right on my lower back and/or the side of my body that is typical for bimbos. Anything to enhance that fake slutty bimbo look together with the BDSM slave elements.

Inside the house I would always be required to dress only in for example stockings and heels and a collar. I also love the idea of having a leash on the collar to be led around, and maybe even have it connected to my nipple piercings and/or clithood piercing.

I love the idea of being completely controlled when it comes to my sexuality. So for example on strict orgasm denial, while constantly being teased to raise my sexual excitement, without being allowed an orgasm. This to ensure I'm always horny and willing at any given moment, due to the constant stimulation, yet also constant being denied to climax. I love the idea of only being allowed to orgasm during extremely degrading and sexually humiliating moments, which can vary from very public places as a way for my master to expose my slutty nature to the outside world, to bondage gangbangs so that I learn to appreciate giving pleasure to others.

To constantly stay in a state of arousal to achieve this, I love the idea of remote controlled devices. So for example vibrating eggs and a butt plug when I go out. Or even a chastity belt with internal vaginal and anal vibrators and a clitoris stimulator to keep me on the edge during the whole day. I love the idea of my master being in complete control of any state of my arousal, and that he can change it whenever he feels like.

These are just some of the ideas of how my possible future as a bimbo slave could look like, and hopefully it gives you some insight into what I'm looking for.

Comments

  1. How do you want to make your dreams come true? any plans? how are you going to find the right master also aligned with your future dreams? actually it is nice for any dominant guy to have such a property... yet it is long term shaping, engineering you into a dream girl for a mans mind. yet it is hard for two different people to be synced so perfectly.. but good enough... you need a plan... then when you find him.. it is easy. you dont need to think about anything... you know how it feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope the right person sends me an email so we can get to know each other a little bit and see if we match. And once we have a solid base to meet that person and see how things work out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What am I looking for?

The power of humiliation and degrading

The perfect bimbo job